Tattoo Removal Information
The proliferation of tattoos in recent years has unsurprisingly lead to an increased demand for safe, easy, effective and affordable tattoo removal methods. Laser tattoo removal dominates the industry, but the cost of laser removal, the associated pain, and the chance of SCARRING leave many people looking for effective alternatives. There are tried and true methods that have been around for years and there are more modern methods that are as effective as laser and far less expensive.
In recent years there has been a proliferation of tattoo removal cream products. A few are great, most though promise more than they deliver. There are a few basic guidelines one should use when researching which tattoo removal method suits their circumstance best and in determining which manufacturers they can trust.
Tattoo Removal Questions To Ask Before Purchasing:
- Does the basic product have a history of successfully removing tattoos?
- What are the instructions for at-home tattoo removal product?
- If an acid is involved, does the manufacturer offer full disclosure on the chance of scarring?
- Does the product offer more than just partial removal?
- Does the product, if it is a tattoo removal cream, require a skin-sanding device to create the illusion it is effective?
- Faders have grown in popularity over the last 10 years as the public has learned just how gentle and effective some are.
- If choosing laser removal make sure the laser equipment is of high quality and of the latest technology to insure proper removal of the various shades of green, yellow, and blue.
- Ask the laser clinic about the tattoo removal cost and a guarantee, or escrow policy to insure you that you get what you pay for.
- Know which wavelengths of laser light remove the colors of your tattoo and make sure your clinic has the newest equipment.
- Ask about topical anesthesia to ease the pain of laser removal.
- Ask about the possibility of scarring.